The DSR4410MD is a powerful digital headend product capable of the simultaneous decryption of up to 64 services. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-4410MD can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 services at an information rate of up to 160 Mbps.
It comes equipped with industry-standard interfaces, such as dual ASI outputs, that enable seamless connection to headend equipment.
The DSR4410MD offers local monitoring of a single service and the ability to step through the authorization and encryption state of each service.
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Concurrent decryption of up to 64 services, each service may include video, multiple audio channels and data
- Stackable 1 RU chassis design
- Dual L-Band input ports
- Supports both C-band and Ku-band
- Advanced modulation support for 8PSK Turbo and DVB-S2
- ASI input
- Dual ASI and Gig-E transport output with selectable rates
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet port for SNMP monitoring and control
- IP datacasting output
- Outputs NTSC video and analog audio for local monitoring
- Form-C relay for fault signaling
- Background software download capabilities
Advanced Media Technologies
3150 SW 15th Street – Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 USA
Read the complete Article: http://www.southfloridabusinessworld.com/2013/10/dsr4410md-satellite-multiplex-decrypter-motorola/