I recently went to the new burger place in my neighborhood called Burger21. Located just south of Nova Drive off University Drive on the west side of the highway in Davie.
The decor reminds you of a 1950′s diner serving a wide variety with high quality burgers and milkshakes, but they actually offer more.
The burgers are great! The meat is not overcooked and they use Brioche Buns that are tastier then just plain buns (I am not getting paid to write this). If you do takeout like I do, you will like how they bring the food out and show it to you before packing it. The food is fresh and tasty. I am also a fan of the Super Burger Bowl – a terrific fresh salad (Bacon, Carrots, Mixed Greens, Red Onions, Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes) with a Hamburger Patty.
I also tried the chicken tenders and as expected they tasted great. Even the thinly cut fries are properly seasoned and taste awesome. There is a wide variety of sauces you can select as a condiment. A wide variety of food to choose from:
- Beef Burgers
- Seafood Burgers
- Veggie Burgers
- Chicken Burgers
- Turkey Burgers
- Hot Dogs
- French Fries
Sweet Potato Fries
Half Half Fries
Regular and sweet potato
Cheese Ale Fries
Cheese Ale Sauce
- Chicken Tenders
- Milkshakes Floats
- There are also Gluten Free food options!
- The online Burger21 Menu with Pricing (PDF)
Parking is good, just remember that there is plenty of parking in the back of the restaurant when it gets really busy.
I am now a fan and enjoy eating at Burger21. You can also order online:
- Burger21 proudly features Certified Angus Beef®, hormone-free chicken tenders and hand-spun shakes, floats and sundaes.
- Quality ingredients mean great flavor, serving fresh Certified Angus Beef® that is never frozen.
- More choices like hormone-free turkey burgers, veggie burgers, chicken burgers and one-of-a-kind seafood burgers
- Offering a variety of saucy dipping for their crispy french and sweet potato fries – 10 delicious sauces
- Signature shakes, floats and sundaes, as well as wine and beer
- A clean, beautiful and contemporary dining environment
- Supporting neighborhood charities and organizations on the 21st of every month
2451 S University Dr Davie, FL 33324
- Mon-Thurs: 11AM to 10pm
- Fri Sat: 11AM to 11pm
- Sun: 11AM to 10pm
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter when you pay for your food – or online – it offers discounts and specials!
Read the complete Article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SouthFloridaBusinessWorld/~3/47XZKcQ1oI0/